We’re looking for a Communication Lead to join Out At Tesco Steering Group
My Role is…
To lead the communication plan for the Out at Tesco network ensuring strong and regular communication with members using both internal and external communications channels and raise visibility of the network within all business functions. Ensure communications are signed off and agreed at the right level and in line with the Tesco tone of voice and “how we talk” guidelines.
I will also support a team of content writers to help us drive content into our communication channels.
I know I’ve done a great job if…
- There is a consistent look and feel of communications from the Out at Tesco Network.
- There is a strong presence of the Out at Tesco network in all areas of the business and for front line staff.
- There are regular communications through email newsletters and website articles for members and across the wider Tesco businesses.
- Our social media channels are active with content and our follower base is continually growing.
- Our members feel in touch and informed with the Out at Tesco network.
What’s expected of me?
Out at Tesco Steering Group roles are voluntary over and above your role within Tesco. Steering Group members are expected to be able to attend a fortnightly hourly call and a half-yearly away day. There may be a requirement for travel within the UK.